Welcome

Thanks for stopping by! I created this blog as a companion to my website, Becoming Godly Maidens.com. I hope you enjoy reading what I have posted and that you will come again. Let me know what you think! Leave a comment :)






Tuesday, August 31, 2010

12-18-09 "Christmas is offensive"

     Recently, the Home Journal Magazine, an article on Christmas cards was featured.  The article stated that if you plan on giving religious Christmas cards, only give them to your Christian friends. You don’t want to offend anyone, so if your friend doesn’t believe in Jesus, don’t give them a card with a religious message. I am amazed! Jesus is the reason we have Christmas! It is about celebrating His birth! If it bothers them that much, perhaps they should stop celebrating Christmas.

     What I want to know is why everyone is worried about offending non-Christians but nobody is worried about offending me. Maybe other people believe in Santa Claus, but I don’t. And nobody seems to have any qualms about giving me a Christmas card that features that notorious individual!

Related Must-Watch Christmas Video

 

No comments:

Post a Comment