Welcome

Thanks for stopping by! I created this blog as a companion to my website, Becoming Godly Maidens.com. I hope you enjoy reading what I have posted and that you will come again. Let me know what you think! Leave a comment :)






Saturday, August 28, 2010

1-7-09 "the drum major is the MVP of the football team- move over, quarterback!"

     I finished Shakespeare's  "Comedy of Errors" last night. it is worth reading and quite humerous; I even chuckled out loud at one of his better puns! Tomorrow I begin "Two Gentlemen of Verona".

     Recently my dad took us to a big football game. He could have chosen any of his friends, but he picked his family! I'm not really much of a football fan (I prefer baseball), but I was able to follow most of the action and our team won. The band was the best part; I loved watching the drum major, and it was so cool to see the band members use themselves to spell out their team's name and march down the field! They looked like giant letters with scores of brightly colored legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment