Welcome

Thanks for stopping by! I created this blog as a companion to my website, Becoming Godly Maidens.com. I hope you enjoy reading what I have posted and that you will come again. Let me know what you think! Leave a comment :)






Friday, September 17, 2010

Constitution Day

Happy Constitution Day!
This year for Constitution Day, I want to tell you about something exciting going on with your Constitution. So listen up and don’t click that little red “x,” because this concerns YOU.
     This spring, a new amendment is going to be pushed through the House of Representatives. The amendment is called the Parental Rights Amendment and it reads:







Why do we need this, you ask? Isn't it OBVIOUS that parents have the right to raise their own children how they like? maybe not. Right now, those rights are being threatened internationally. The United Nations is pushing a treaty called "Convention on the Rights of the Child." This will, among other things, prevent parents from homeschooling, teaching their children to follow any particular religion (ie Christianity) or use nearly any form of punishment. Why are they doing this? Isn't it going to break up families and create monsters out of children and government? Of course it will. The reason they are doing it is because the government thinks it can raise your children better than you can. And they can pass the CRC. You bet they can, and they probably will. But if the Parental Right Amendment passes first, the CRC won't be effective in the USA. So, please visit http://www.parentalrights.org/ and sign the petition!

You won't get any spam, I promise. Just a newsletter. Trust me, I've been getting it for months. Anyone over 12 ca  sign it. Please tell you friends and family about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment