Welcome

Thanks for stopping by! I created this blog as a companion to my website, Becoming Godly Maidens.com. I hope you enjoy reading what I have posted and that you will come again. Let me know what you think! Leave a comment :)






Friday, September 3, 2010

5-3-10 "The Time to Protect Parental Rights is NOW"

Great, good, and fantastic! Today I got my ParentalRights.org membership kit in the mail. I’ve been waiting for a while, and it’s finally here! I can’t wait to start handing out flyers and bookmarks to spread the news and tell people why we need an amendment to protect parental rights. Want to find out for yourself? http://www.parentalrights.org

 

This is too important to pass by, even –no, especially- if you are not a parent yet. Kiddos and peers, its our generation that is going to be affected negatively if Convention on the Rights of the Child is ratified. Want to Homeschool, raise your kids to be Christians, and have access to their medical records? You won’t be able to if CRC passes. The Parental Rights Amendment will prevent this. So, while I climb off my soap box and carry it off, go check out http://parentalrights.org to find out how you can help.   

No comments:

Post a Comment