Welcome

Thanks for stopping by! I created this blog as a companion to my website, Becoming Godly Maidens.com. I hope you enjoy reading what I have posted and that you will come again. Let me know what you think! Leave a comment :)






Friday, September 3, 2010

5-29-10 "When I was Naked, You Clothed Me, When I was Hungry, You Gave Me Food..."

Hello! J

 I’ve joined “Dress A Girl Around the World.” This organization is a sub-organization of  Hope 4 Kids International, an missions organization which helps Americans sponsor the education of foreign impoverished children. Dress A Girl is an organization which sends home sewn pillowcase dresses to impoverished girls in other countries. If you like to sew (or can sew J ) and if you’d like to help a girl in need, get involved! You don’t have to join the site to help out, but if you do join, look BGM up.

Happy stitching :)

No comments:

Post a Comment