Welcome

Thanks for stopping by! I created this blog as a companion to my website, Becoming Godly Maidens.com. I hope you enjoy reading what I have posted and that you will come again. Let me know what you think! Leave a comment :)






Friday, September 3, 2010

5-6-10 "National Day of Prayer"

Today is the National Day of Prayer! Say a prayer today for our country. Even if you don’t live in the US, take advantage of this and pray for your country. Remember what God said in 2 Chronicles 7:14:

 “If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.”

I keep this verse on my bulletin board in my room to remind me that there is hope. Today is the day! Say a prayer for our leaders that they will be wise and turn to God, for they people that they will recognize truth and lies and turn to God, and for our troops for their safety.

http://www.nationaldayofprayer.org

No comments:

Post a Comment